Fourth of July Bark
So here is your easy, no-brainer, literally 5 minute hook-up to making a sweet and healthy alternative 4th of July snack/dessert! This recipe is super yummy and the perfect frozen summer treat.
32oz organic vanilla yogurt
Frozen organic mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries)
1. Spread the yogurt out onto a baking pan with a spatula. (I used all 32 oz!)
2. Place berries on top. (I sliced the strawberries into smaller pieces before adding them.)
3. Put it in the freezer! (Almost done!! 1-2 hours should do the trick.)
4. When the yogurt has frozen, use a knife to slice into pieces.
5. Serve it as cold as you can get it! Yum!!
Oh, and the only problem I had with this recipe? Consuming too much 4th of July bark during the slicing process. Many pieces did not make their way from the baking sheet to the bowl. And I’m not sorry about it.
P.S. Harris Teeter shoppers – these organic berries are on VIC special right now!! Go get to the Teets today before the specials change over tomorrow!